Help us congratulate our 2021 scholarship winners!
Here's what they want you to know about themselves.
1. A student at the University of Texas at Arlington working towards a degree in Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering.
May 7, 2021, we let 8 applicants know they received $500 #Scholarships! They represent much of Texas.
A sincere CONGRATULATIONS to you all!
We value personal privacy, and so we will only share
information as permitted by our scholars.
2. A student from Plano plans to study nursing.
3. Jessie Crutchfield
4. Julianna Valle, a Studio Art Major at the University of Texas.
Yeah, we sort of fell in love with her art too!
"With the ability to create breathtaking artworks, I love the freedom to self-express myself with art that could not be described in words." --Julianna Valle
5. A student who intends to study electrical engineering in Dallas
6. Tamryn Medrano a student from Troy High School in Troy, TX, will pursue a degree in Animal Science with the goal of becoming an animal physical therapist
7. "My name is Walter. Throughout my life since I was 4 years old, I have been diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder. I have always struggled with social interactions, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behavior. Despite having Autism, I have achieved a lot academically in the high school and college settings. I have made very high GPAs and been involved in various campus activities. I am pretty grateful for all the experiences, and after graduation I want to become a tax accountant because I have always been very passionate about numbers, helping out people, and my attention to detail."
8. Rainie Beaubouef
More fabulous artwork!
Autism Research Texas does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, or national or ethnic origin.